To encourage the love of reading among children, the Singapore Book Publishers Association (SBPA) is organising a #BuySingLit Children’s Book Bazaar from Monday 29th November 2021 as part of the #BuySingLit movement, which is supported by the National Arts Council. The official venue sponsor is the National Library Board, Singapore (NLB) and the online book sales is powered by LAZADA as the Official E-commerce partner.
The Book Bazaar will be held from Monday 29th November 2021 to Sunday 5th December 2021, over a period of 7 days at the Programme Zone at Basement 1 of the Central Public Library. It will be a hybrid event with stage performances with online programmes curated for the consumers in mind. You can also participate at the online book fair to shop, watch and take part in their activities and events virtually.
Date: 29 November to 5 December 2021
Time: 11am – 6pm
Location: Physical location at NLB and virtual site at bookbazaar.sg or register via Eventbrite (https://www.eventbrite.sg/e/202842436187).
What you can look forward to:
- Shop your heart out at the virtual bookstore
- Exciting line-up of hybrid activities, from parenting talks to book sharings and book launches of Sing Lit titles like the Change Makers Series and Atukku, Wiraku and Raja Rojak
- Stand a chance to win free books, tote bags and even book bazaar subscriptions through various contests and promotions
- Enjoy Storyland, an interactive virtual storyland for the little ones complete with fun activities like colouring and games
- Storytelling competition for primary school students, with winners announced at the closing event (5 Dec)
Featured Image Credit to Singapore Book Publishers Association (SBPA)