Orchard Clinic presents The Slow Down Pop-Up, a three day event from 30 June to 2 July 2023 at Orchard Clinic Parkway Parade to celebrate the everyday woman who is always-on-the-go. The clinic will also be introducing the new Assessment & Trial Experience, to explore and discover the benefits of the Orchard Clinic Method.
- Basic body assessment with a trained consultant to examine for common issues such as diastasis recti, pelvic floor issues and vaginal laxity
- Personalised Assessment Report
- One-time trial for Tummy Toning or Auto Kegels treatment
- Perk by Kate – Shop the local brand’s well-known iconic classics and join founder, Kate Low, as she gives advice on how to find the perfect lingerie for every shape and size. Register here, free admission.
- These Tiny Things – Shop thoughtfully designed children essentials made of breathable, comfortable and luxuriously soft fabric that is perfect for the most delicate of skins.
- Med Karlëk Inc – Check in with the established events styling company for your next kid party and join founder, Phillane Cheng-Siaw’s as she explores various techniques such as colour mixing, brushwork, and creating different textures through a watercolour painting class. $150 per participant and includes materials, register here.
- A for Apothecary – Shop the perfect natural remedy for common baby skin issues such as eczema, dry skin, cradle cap and diaper rashes.
About Orchard Clinic
Orchard Clinic is a new wellness concept offering a unique method that provides high quality conservative solutions for women’s body from pre & post pregnancy to pre & post menopause. As a specialised centre for women, the highly trained Orchard Clinic consultants assess, prevent, and manage common conditions such as incontinence, pelvic floor issues, abdominal separation (diastasis recti), and vaginal laxity. Founded in 2020 by Cheryl Han, Orchard Clinic was started to alleviate incontinence and later introduced recovery methods for common postpartum and menopause conditions. Trained in the proprietary method that provides high-quality conservative solutions for women’s body recovery after pregnancy and menopause, Orchard Clinic employs the latest FDA-approved technology for fast and effective results.