Gear up to experience the ultimate SpooktoberFest as Halloween – an annual highlight at CQ @ Clarke Quay – returns on 28 October for a spine-tingling day-to-night celebration, inspired by the iconic Addams Family.
The event comes as CQ @ Clarke Quay embarks on its final stages of rejuvenation, adding more day-to-night experiences at the quay.
Key event highlights:
- BOLD Fitness HIIT workout: Come dressed as your favourite Addams Family character and join a refreshing 45-minute HIIT workout to stand a chance to win complimentary 2-week BOLD memberships and eCapitaVouchers, or bring a friend along for a complimentary BOLD Smoothie.
- Find The Thing Scavenger Hunt: Embark on a group friendly scavenger hunt of “The Thing” around CQ @ Clarke Quay. Families dressed in the theme of The Addams Family can participate and upload their best snaps along with their findings to social media for a chance to win attractive prizes.
- Best Halloween Costume Competition: Strut your spooky style and get spotted for the best dressed competition, taking place at Fountain Square! Winners stand a chance to win attractive prizes and Instaworthy snaps!
- Airbrush Tattoo Stations: Get creative and enhance your outfits at the Airbrush Tattoo Stations where you can create a striking visual statement.
- Live entertainment: As the sun sets, groove along to pulsating sets by the popular local band, O.K Ready!, and the resident DJ of Cuba Libre, DJ Boi Kay from 7pm onwards.
For more information, please visit this LINK.