The Great Eastern Women’s Run (GEWR) returns this year on 14 October 2018, and this year, participants can look forward to a wide array of new offerings including a new route along the iconic Singapore Sports Hub.
Mummies who are looking share their love for running with their mini-mes can take part in the 2km ‘Mummy + Me’ run, which is back for the second time at the GEWR. The run presents a great opportunity for mummies to bond with their mini-mes while running hand-in-hand to complete the run. Catered for mummies and daughters aged between 7-12 years old, participants who complete the run will receive an exclusive fun-filled GEWR sports bag and a finisher medal to mark their success.
For mummies with younger girls, fret not! Exclusively for princesses aged 3-6 years old, the Princess Dash is back again this year, and in celebration of Great Eastern’s 110th anniversary, the girls will have to dash across a distance of 110m instead of the usual 100m. Upon completing the run, the girls will be presented an exclusive Finisher Tiara.
The fun doesn’t stop as there are more activities lined-up for the little ones! The My Little Pony Kids Play Area will be a great place to unwind with the My Little Pony Garden and bouncy castle. The girls can also get their face painted and get up-close and personal with the magical ponies at the Meet and Greet.
For mummies who prefer some me time, they can register for other race categories including the 5km Live Great! Fun Run, the 10km run, 21.1km Half Marathon and the newly introduced 110m Sprint Challenge.
Don’t miss out on all the fun at the GEWR! Registration closes on 3 September 2018. Join the iconic all-women’s run with your little one today!
Date: 14 October 2018
Time: 5.15am onwards
Venue: Singapore Sports Hub
Good News! Giveaway Alert! Thanks to Great Eastern Women’s Run 2018, we have a pair of tickets to giveaway to 1 lucky reader for both mummy and daughter to take part in the 2km Mummy + Me tickets (1 Adult and 1 Kid) worth $71, and winners will also be receiving entitlements that consist of a Reebok Race Tee, Race bib, Finisher Medal, Kids Race Singlet, Kids Tutu Skirt and an exclusive Sports Bag! To participate in the giveaway, please move over to Our Parenting World Facebook Page at https://www.facebook.com/our.parentingworld/posts/1825457304234519 Hurry, giveaway will close on 2nd September at 23:59Hr. Winner will be announced and notified on 3rd September, please check this space for announcement. The registration will end on 3 September for the general public. One lucky winner will walk away with a pair of 2km Mummy + Me Run tickets (1 Adult & 1 Kid) and will be notified on 3rd September. The winner must respond within 24 hours after receiving the notification or their registration will be voided. Thank you and Good Luck! 🙂
Giveaway Closed and Winner’s Announced, please go to Our Parenting World’s Facebook for Winner’s Announcement as follows:
Terms and Conditions
Entry into the giveaway contest will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions. The rules of the giveaway contest and how to enter are as follows:
1) The prize is as stated, subject to change and fulfillment by the sponsors. Winners are not allowed to change the prizes. The prize will be non-transferable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable for other dates/times. The sponsors reserve the right to amend the competition, substitute any prize or with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
2) All participants have the opportunity to win as long as you have completed and fulfilled all the steps required by the giveaway contest. Please make sure your likes and shares are set to public for verification purposes. Incomplete entries and fake accounts will be disqualified at the discretion of the organisers.
3) Winners of past giveaways in the last one month will not qualify for this giveaway, please wait till after one month from the date that you have won to participate in the current giveaways.
4) Giveaway contest is open to all Singapore residents with a valid Singapore mailing address
5) The organiser (ourparentingworld.com) is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with the giveaway contest by the sponsors.
6) Winners will be notified by email /Facebook/Instagram after the contest has ended. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and or pick a replacement winner.
7) The organiser reserves the right to cancel the contest if circumstances arise outside of its control.
8) The sponsor’s and the organiser’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the giveaway contest will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9) Other terms & conditions applied.