From DreamWorks Animation comes a surprising tale about growing up, finding the courage to face the unknown…and how nothing can ever train you to let go. What began as an unlikely friendship between an adolescent Viking and a fearsome Night Fury dragon has become an epic adventure spanning their lives. Welcome to the most astonishing chapter of one of the most beloved animated franchises in film history: How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World.
Now chief and ruler of Berk alongside Astrid, Hiccup has created a gloriously chaotic dragon utopia. When the sudden appearance of female Light Fury coincides with the darkest threat their village has ever faced, Hiccup and Toothless must leave the only home they’ve known and journey to a hidden world thought only to exist in myth. As their true destines are revealed, dragon and rider will fight together—to the very ends of the Earth—to protect everything they’ve grown to treasure.
For How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World, series director Dean DeBlois returns alongside the all-star cast. The film is produced by Brad Lewis (Ratatouille, ANTZ) and Bonnie Arnold (Toy Story, How to Train Your Dragon, How to Train Your Dragon 2).
Watch the Official Movie Trailer here
How To Train Your Dragon
In cinemas January 31
Sneak Previews Jan 26-27
How To Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World © 2019 DreamWorks Animation LLC. All Rights Reserved.
How To Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World free printable assets that are available for download.
Want to have more fun? Download the family friendly activity sheets (e.g coloring sheets, word search etc.) for How To Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World that would be perfect for some family bonding time, please CLICK HERE to download.
Good News! Giveaway Alert! We have 3 pairs of premiere tickets to How To Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World, each winner will receive 1 x pair of premiere tickets (worth $50). Movie Premiere Details: Date: 26 January (Saturday)
Venue: GV Suntec City
Time: 11am onwards (redemption will begin from 10am) To WIN the tickets, please visit Our Parenting World Facebook Page to participate in the giveaway at https://bit.ly/2W3zuYM Hurry, giveaway will close on 23 January 2019 at 23:59 Hr. Winners will be announced and notified on Our Parenting World Facebook Page on 24 January. Thank you and Good Luck! 🙂
Giveaway closed and winners have been announced and notified, for winners’ details, please visit Our Parenting World Facebook Page at https://bit.ly/2W3zuYM
Terms and Conditions
Entry into the giveaway contest will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions. The rules of the giveaway contest and how to enter are as follows:
1) The prize is as stated, subject to change and fulfillment by the sponsors. Winners are not allowed to change the prizes. The prize will be non-transferable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable for other products/dates/times. The sponsors reserve the right to amend the giveaway contest, substitute any prize or with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
2) All participants have the opportunity to win as long as you have completed and fulfilled all the steps/requirements specified on the giveaway contest. Please make sure your likes and shares are set to public for verification purposes. Incomplete entries and fake accounts will be disqualified at the discretion of the organisers.
3) Winners of past giveaways in the last one month will not qualify for this giveaway, please wait till after one month from the date that you have won to participate in the current giveaways.
4) Giveaway contest is open to all Singapore residents with a valid Singapore mailing address
5) The organiser (ourparentingworld.com) is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with the giveaway contest by the sponsors.
6) Winners will be notified by email /Facebook/Instagram after the contest has ended. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and or pick a replacement winner.
7) The organiser reserves the right to cancel the contest if circumstances arise outside of its control.
8) The sponsor’s and the organiser’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the giveaway contest will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9) Other terms & conditions apply.
I’m still learning from you, as I’m improving myself. I certainly love reading everything that is posted on your site.Keep the information coming. I loved it!
I love this website, heaps of good information! 🙂