Pizza lovers can look forward to celebrate Chinese New Year and indulge in Domino’s Pizza, crowd favourite Cheese Xplosion Pizza and for the first time ever, Domino’s Pizza Singapore has launched its exclusive branded red packets!
The crowd-favorite Cheese Xplosion Pizza is the ultimate treat for cheese lovers, and promises to satisfy loved ones both young and old during your upcoming Lunar New Year celebrations. Savor the mouth-watering flavors of Domino’s signature garlic and butter-infused Top Secret Sauce, topped with a mind-blowing 2.5 times more cheese as you sink your teeth into the hand-stretched cheesy crust oozing with 100% mozzarella cheese. The Cheese Xplosion pizza is available at all outlets islandwide until 14 February 2022.
Save yourself the hassle of planning when you select any of the following curated bundles:
• Double Ong Meal (serves 2 persons), which includes 1 Regular Cheese Xplosion Pizza, 1 Salsa Sauce, 1 Chicken Side and 1 Dessert ($25.90, Usual Price: $51.20)
• Very Heng Meal (serves 5 persons), which includes 1 Regular Cheese Xplosion Pizza, 1 Regular Pizza, 2 Salsa Sauce, 1 Marbled Cookie Brownie, 1 Chicken Side and 1 1.5L bottle of Coca Cola ($49.90, Usual Price: $92.50)
• Super Huat Meal (serves 8 persons), which includes 1 Large Cheese Xplosion Pizza, 1 Large Pizza, 4 Salsa Sauce, 1 Marbled Cookie Brownie, 1 Awesome Foursome, 1 Chicken Side and 2 1.5L bottles of Coca Cola ($79.90, Usual Price: $138.30)
All images credit to Domino’s Pizza
Exclusive Red Packets
For the first time ever, Domino’s Pizza Singapore is launching exclusive branded red packets to welcome the Lunar New Year! Receive a complimentary set when you purchase at least one of the ‘Double Ong’, ‘Very Heng’, or ‘Super Huat’ bundle meals in stores. Each set consists of four designs which form a quattro pizza when placed together, perfect for surprising fellow pizza lovers this Lunar New Year.
Sure ’Huat’ Online Ang Bao Draw
In celebration of the Lunar New Year, Domino’s is introducing a sure ’huat’ online ‘ang bao’ draw on its website, with prizes worth more than $28,888 (in savings) to be won! To participate, simply visit the website and create an account or login before playing. Select an ‘ang bao’ and the prize will be added to your cart immediately to be redeemed with your next purchase.
Deals to be won include:
• $0.80 Banana Kaya Vouchers (U.P. $7.90) with a regular pizza purchase
• $0.80 Can Coke Vouchers (U.P. $2.90) with a regular pizza purchase
• $0.80 Onion Rings Vouchers (U.P. $4.90) with a regular pizza purchase
• $8.80 Regular Pizza Vouchers (U.P. $24.90)
• $8.80 Off Awesome Foursome (U.P. $22.90) with a regular pizza purchase
• $18.80 Off Super Huat Meal (U.P. $79.90) with a regular pizza purchase
Win One Year’s Supply of Pizza
Customers who purchase at least one of the ‘Double Ong’, ‘Very Heng’, or ‘Super Huat’ bundle meals online will be entered into a Lucky Draw with prizes worth $2,888. 13 winners will be randomly selected to win prizes including:
• 3 x 1 Year Supply of Regular Pizzas (worth $896)
• 10 x Regular Pizza eCoupons
Extended Opening Hours
Worried about getting your late night Domino’s fix during the Lunar New Year holidays? Fret not! From 29 January through 1 February 2022, Domino’s Singapore will be extending its operating hours till 12 midnight at the following stores:
• Choa Chu Kang
• Jurong Green
• Bukit Batok
• Tampines Avenue 4
• Pasir Ris
• Rivervale Close
• Woodlands Rise
• Jalan Kayu
For a fuss-free experience this Lunar New Year, simply place your order up to 14 days in advance online via www.dominos.com.sg and opt for Zero Contact delivery or select Zero Contact Takeaway for in-store collection.