The Singapore Chinese Cultural Centre (SCCC) and the Singapore Chinese Orchestra (SCO) are thrilled to announce the first Mid-Autumn Family FUN to celebrate this festival with families at their cultural hub in the heart of Shenton Way.
The event spans three days from 29 September till 1 October 2023 at SCCC and Singapore Conference Hall with 14 activities specially curated for families and children. The theme ‘Modern Traditions’ encourages families to celebrate Mid-Autumn traditions with a modern twist.
Mid-Autumn Family FUN is full of inter-generational activities, workshops and programmes designed for families and suitable for all ages. Highlights include “xiangsheng” performances (also known as crosstalk, a Mandarin comedy performance) curated by Singapore Chinese Cultural Contribution Award recipient Mr Han Lao Da, The Autumn Fair with more than 50 local and overseas creative makers, performances by local and overseas indie artistes and food trucks, guided lantern walks, stargazing and concerts by SCO and the Asian Cultural Symphony Orchestra.
Attendees can look forward to the following giveaways:
● Friday, 29 September 2023 (1 day only) from 1pm onwards
○ Free coffee & tea with traditional Mid-Autumn piglet baskets (first 200 redemptions)
○ Free lanterns (first 200 redemptions)
● Friday, 29 September – Sunday, 1 October 2023 from 1pm onwards
○ Free ice-cream, kachang puteh, popcorn, candy floss, cookies and biscuits (while stocks last)
● Purchase any 4 tickets to Mid-Autumn Family FUN and redeem a limited edition tote bag at SCCC reception counter, Level 1 (while stocks last)
More details about Mid-Autumn Family FUN can be found at https://festivefever.singaporeccc.org.sg/mid autumn/familyfun.