Calling Shoppers! Amazon Singapore is set to host an interactive carnival-style event in the heart of the city as part of the Prime Day festivities at Capitol Singapore from 8 to 9 July!
The Prime Day Carnival offers visitors a chance to preview deals and immerse themselves in a range of interactive stations and games. Prime Day itself will be held on 11 to 12 July. This pre-Prime Day carnival is free for all attendees, who can gain access by simply presenting their Amazon App to staff members. For families attending, only one member needs to present the app.
Date: 8 – 9 July 2023
Time: 12pm – 8:30pm
Venue: Capitol Singapore (13 Stamford Rd, Singapore 178905)
“Prime Day is one of the biggest events of the year for Amazon Singapore that is dedicated to celebrating our Prime members. By holding this special carnival event ahead of Prime Day, we aim to bring the excitement of shopping with Amazon Singapore to life, while showcasing the amazing deals and authentic products that shoppers can look forward to,” said Leo Laforgia, Country Manager, Amazon Singapore, “This reaffirms our commitment to help our customers spend less and smile more, as we continue to position as a trusted partner in their online shopping journey.”
At the Prime Day Carnival, visitors will get a first look at Hasbro’s latest lineup of products that kids and adults can have fun with.
• Nerf Elite 2.0 Double Punch — This motorized blaster with double barrels and double clips includes 50 Nerf Elite 2.0 foam darts, giving you more than enough darts to reload both clips twice.
• Transformers Legacy Evolution Rise of Tyranny 2-Pack — Experience the origin stories of legendary Cybertronians before the war in this 2-Pack of Transformers Voyager Class collectible action figures featuring exclusive packaging artwork.
• Play-Doh Kitchen Creations Busy Chef’s Restaurant Playset — Run your own restaurant and create, customize, and share amazing Play-Doh food creations with pretend customers.
• Monopoly Chance — A high-stakes, card-flipping version of the Monopoly game which only takes about 20 minutes to play.
• Twister Air —Take moves from the mat to the screen with the Twister Air game! App is available on July 15.
The carnival game booths will test the player’s skill sets in different areas such as memory, accuracy, and creativity. Participants can also stand a chance to win Amazon.sg vouchers and attractive prizes across various categories from Amazon.sg, such as books, toys, baby, beauty and more. When all game booths have been completed, participants will be entitled to redeem a free carousel ride* and a tray of snacks which includes Coca Cola’s newly launched Fuze Tea.
A preview list of the exciting games and stations that visitors can expect at the event include:
● “Deals Teller” game booth:
Are you able to tell the deals by looking at it? Set-up like a fortune tellers booth, players are required to choose three cards with the correct Prime Day Deal prices from the set of cards presented.
● Hasbro’s “Wild, Wild Deals” game booth:
Strike at least 3 targets using Hasbro’s blaster to win a prize from Hasbro.
● “Knock’em with deals” game booth:
In this target game, players will be challenged to knock down a stack of tin cans with 3 balls to win a prize.
● “Prime Video Memory wall” game booth:
Put your memory to the test in this classic childhood game. Players have 8 seconds to memorize 16 picture cards before they are flipped over. Match 2 sets of picture cards to win!
● Twister Air play area:
Take moves from the mat to the screen with the Twister Air game! Player’s reach, clap, swipe, and pose to the beat as they scramble to match their wrist and ankle bands to the colored spots on their phone or tablet’s screen.
● Hot Wheels play area:
Are you the fastest of them all? Enjoy a friendly race at this Hot Wheels racetrack.
● LEGO play area:
Let your creativity run free and showcase your LEGO masterpieces at the LEGO play area.
● Amazon Fresh & Fast corner:
Check out Amazon.sg’s wide selection of high-quality products across Amazon Fresh, Watsons and Little Farms. Amazon Prime members can enjoy free same-day delivery on selected delivery windows for Amazon Fresh & Fast on purchases made on Amazon Fresh, Watsons, and Little Farms.
More information about Prime Day can be found on Amazon.sg/primeday. Not a Prime member yet? Anyone can join Prime or start a 30-day free trial at Amazon.sg/prime to participate in Prime Day. Subscription costs S$2.99/month subsequently and can be cancelled anytime.
*Note: For kids only, height and weight restrictions apply.