The first ever Twilight: Flea and Feast, organized by RoseValley comes to Singapore on the final weekend of 2017!
Twilight: Flea & Feast aims to bring the tastiest authentic street food from around the globe to the little red dot. Come shop, grab a bite and enjoy the ambience of this wonderful market with your friends and loved ones!
Twilight: Flea and Feast is inspired by the hawkers’ markets in Australia, RoseValley brings to you the first ever Twilight: Flea & Feast! It is the one-stop destination for great family fun to end off 2017!
Here are the different attractions/activities that will take place during the event:
– Food Bazaar – Over 40 popular F&B booths (all Halal)
– Flea & Retail Booths – Over 120 flea and retail booths selling apparels, cosmetics, crafts and more.
– Kids Corner – A bouncy castle, balloons pit, face painting, glitter tattoo stations, caricature artist.
– Movies Under The “Stars” – There’ll be movie screenings taking place at 11am, 3pm and 7.30pm. Movies include Trolls, Shrek, Up, The Avengers, Pitch Perfect and Home Alone.
– “Street” Performances – Include a mime, a bubble man, a magician.
– Massage by Singapore Association of Visually Handicapped (SAVH) – All proceeds go to SAVH.
– Gentleman Barber services by The Black Tie SG
– ‘Live’ graffiti painting by local talent, Ceno2 on a 6m wall.
(Photo Credit: RoseValley) Official launch by GOH Mr Amrin Amin and trying out graffiti with artist Ceno2.
Come join in the fun and bring your family and friends to visit the first ever Twilight: Flea and Feast, organized by RoseValley!
Enjoy a vibrant flea market, variety of delicious treats, live performances and movies under the stars!
Twilight: Flea & Feast
Date: 29, 30 and 31 December 2017
Venue: Suntec Convention Centre Halls 401 and 402
Time: 10am to 10pm