The theme for this year is “Connecting with Digital Teens and Tweens”, a topic which is very close to the hearts of many parents since we are in the digital age.
“Kids these days have better knowledge at using IT devices than tying their own shoelaces. The world has changed for today’s kids as they can get all the information they need at the touch of a screen. Parents would want to be sure their child is online for all the right reasons.
What can parents do to monitor and communicate what’s right or wrong for their child?
How can they evolve to be a modern parent and help their child develop in this digital age?”
Parents, you can find out more and how to connect with your child in this digital age by attending the informative and useful sessions.
Details of SPC 2014
|Date||2 & 3 August 2014|
|Venue||Suntec Singapore Convention & Exhibition Centre, Level 3|
|Theme||Connecting with digital teens and tweens|
|No. of||8 sessions (in 4 vernacular languages)|
|Admission||$18 per person/$24 per couple (refreshments included)|
This event provides an excellent opportunity for parenting experts as well as parents to come together and share insights! More details of the event can be found at http://www.familiesforlife.sg/activities.html.
Additional Information about Singapore Parenting Congress (SPC):
- SPC is jointly organised by Families for Life and MediaCorp.
- It provides a platform for parents, and international and local parenting experts to come together to share parenting tips and insights
- SPC has benefitted about 20,000 parents, equipping them with effective parenting skills
- Tickets were often sold out in advance over the past few years.
Goodnews! We have two pairs of tickets to giveaway, each winner will get a pair of tickets to attend this popular and often sold out congress proudly sponsored by Families for Life (FFL). Please email to [email protected] with your full name and contact details to get the tickets on a first-come-first-serve basis by 25 July 2014 at 23:59Hr for the organisers to contact you for the collection of the tickets. Thank you! The details of the session to be won are as below: English session 2 August, 2.30pm-5.30pm To find out more about the event, please go to: FFL facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/familiesforlife.sg)
Giveaway Closed and Winners Announcement: Updated on 26 July 2014:
Thank you for your participation, all the complimentary tickets have been given away.
The winners are as follows:
1) Yew Hong Lay
2) Jeffrey Lim Sien Shin
The winners have been informed and congratulations, have a good time at the congress!
Terms and Conditions
Entry into the giveaway contest will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions. The rules of the giveaway contest and how to enter are as follows:
1) The prize is as stated, subject to change and fulfillment by the sponsors. Winners are not allowed to change the prizes. The prize will be non-transferable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable for other products/dates/times. The sponsors reserve the right to amend the giveaway contest, substitute any prize or with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
2) All participants have the opportunity to win as long as you have completed and fulfilled all the steps/requirements specified on the giveaway contest. Please make sure your likes and shares are set to public for verification purposes. Incomplete entries and fake accounts will be disqualified at the discretion of the organisers.
3) Winners of past giveaways in the last one month will not qualify for this giveaway, please wait till after one month from the date that you have won to participate in the current giveaways.
4) Giveaway contest is open to all Singapore residents with a valid Singapore mailing address
5) The organiser (ourparentingworld.com) is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with the giveaway contest and by the sponsors.
6) Winners will be notified by email /Facebook/Instagram after the contest has ended. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and or pick a replacement winner.
7) The organiser reserves the right to cancel the contest if circumstances arise outside of its control.
8) The sponsor’s and the organiser’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the giveaway contest will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9) Other terms & conditions apply.