Cetaphil®, the No.1 Dermatological Skincare Brand in Singapore, has responded to consumer’s feedback by launching their Baby Bath & Wash and Baby Shampoo in a larger 400ml pump bottle ($22.95) format, which is almost twice the volume of the original 200ml Shampoo bottle and 230ml Bath and Wash flip-cap bottle ($13.50) to bring convenience and more value for parents.
Formulated with a dermatologically-backed blend of hypoallergenic ingredients, the Baby range cleanses and hydrates the baby’s delicate skin with every use. In addition, the Baby Shampoo infuses the calming benefits of Chamomile to soothe their scalp, while the Baby Bath & Wash is enriched with Glycerin and Panthenol to nourish the tender skin of infants and toddlers. There are 0% parabens, mineral oils and colourants in the products.
For parents who desire the best for their young ones, they can rely on the Baby range’s 5‑fold protection, which promises to cleanse gently, soothe skin, strengthen skin barrier, seal moisture with every use and is hypoallergenic. For the best care, these two products are recommended to use together during bath time: simply start with the Shampoo then followed by Baby Bath & Wash.
As part of Cetaphil® revamp in 2022, the Baby range now sports a modern packaging design, and a logo upgrade.
- Baby Bath and Wash
- 230ml for $13.50
- NEW 400ml for $22.95
- Gently cleanses baby’s delicate skin without drying
- Tear-free, soap-free and hypoallergenic formula
- Contains 1/3 moisturiser with the added benefits of soothing aloe vera
- Baby Shampoo
- 200ml for $13.50
- NEW 400ml for $22.95
- Gently cleanses sensitive scalp without drying
- Tear free, soap free and hypoallergenic formula
- Contains natural chamomile, a soothing ingredient to calm baby
The Cetaphil® Baby Range Review
It is great that the Baby Bath & Wash and Baby Shampoo are now available in bigger bottles and with a pump, that is so convenient and easy to use.
Both products come with gentle, tear free, skin benefits formula, lather and clean well. We love the refreshing fresh smell that comes after using the products. Most importantly, it does not irritate and dry out our baby’s skin. Skin feels so soft, supple and moisturised after each wash.
- Retail partners: Available at all leading pharmacies, supermarket and Cetaphil official stores on ecommerce
- Cetaphil® official e-stores: Shopee and Lazada
Find Cetaphil® Singapore online