This season’s House of Sephora unveils a curation of latest beauty launches through six key themes: Bare Beauty, Glow Getter, Skin Streaming, Body Besties, Healthy Hair Club, and Clean At Sephora. Previously known as Sephora Press Day, the biannual press event is back and features all the exciting newness that guests know and love.
At House of Sephora, industry insiders and beauty enthusiasts get the opportunity to come up close and personal with Sephora and its line-up of exclusive brands, to discover Sephora’s curation of the latest innovation in the beauty industry.
MINIMALIST MAKEUP DRIVES THE BARE BEAUTY MOVEMENT
Introducing Bare Beauty – inspired by Gen Z’s love for natural beauty, Sephora presents a selection of launches centered around nude and muted tones that enhance features with subtle shimmers and sheer washes of colours.
Achieve that effortless “I woke up like this” look with a swipe of the nude-toned Rare Beauty All Of The Above Weightless Eyeshadow Stick over the eyelids, and complete the look with the Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Lip Blur.
Explore these launches to complete the Bare Beauty look:
● Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Lip Blur | Launch date: 22 Jun
● Rare Beauty All Of The Above Weightless Eyeshadow Stick | Launch date: 13 Jul
● Nudestix Nudies Matte + Glow Core All Over Face Blush Color | Launch date: 5 Oct
● Pat McGrath Satin Allure Lipstick | Launch date: 13 Jul
● Stila Stay All Day Matte Liner | Launch date: 24 Aug
LEAVE YOUR SKIN POSITIVELY RADIANT WITH GLOW GETTER
The latest launches in the complexion category sees a love for glow with a touch of shimmer and dewy radiance. Glow Getter is dedicated to beauty lovers who want to achieve that gorgeous glow inside-out by using products with a luminous finish. While effortlessly dewy skin may not be new, this season’s innovative complexion formulations makes glowy skin easily achievable even for those who are not well-versed in makeup.
Begin by dabbing a pea-sized amount of the Tarte Shape Tape Radiant Concealer, a featherlight concealer formula that instantly brightens the under eye; followed by the Amuse Dew Power Vegan Cushion all over the face to illuminate the skin and achieve a “no-makeup” finish.
Unleash the skin’s glow and achieve an effortless makeup base with these products:
● Tarte Shape Tape Radiant Concealer | Launch date: 13 Jul
● Amuse Dew Power Vegan Cushion | Launch date: 24 Aug
● ONE/SIZE Ultimate Setting Powder | Launch date: 14 Sep
● Beautyblender PLAY Blender | Launch date: 24 Aug
OPTIMISE SKINCARE REGIMENS WITH SKIN STREAMING
Gone are the days of the cumbersome 10-step skincare routine. Say hello to Skin Streaming – the latest skincare trend that involves streamlining lengthy skincare regimens by focussing only on what the skin truly needs.
Depending on your skin concerns, one easy way to pare back on your skincare routine is by looking out for skincare products that contain powerful active ingredients such as peptides, vitamin C and niacinamide.
Simplify skincare routines without compromising on results with these products:
● Allies of Skin Multi Peptides & GF Advanced Lifting Serum | Launch date: 24 Aug
● Pixi Vitamin-C Capsules Care | Launch date: 13 Jul
● Sunday Riley Be Nice 10% Niacinamide Serum | Launch date: 22 Jun
● Dr. Dennis Gross DermInfusions Lift + Repair Eye Mask 4 app | Launch date: 14 Sep
● Dr. Jart+ Cicapair Intensive Treatment Lotion | Launch date: 14 Sep
EXPAND YOUR ROUTINE WITH TARGETED BODY CARE IN BODY BESTIES
Sephora’s expanding body care space features multi-tasking, skin-loving Body Besties that go beyond the typical scented body care products that promise to only moisturise or exfoliate. Driven by increasing consumer expectations on the body care category, brands like Sol De Janeiro focus on incorporating active ingredients into body care products to deliver added benefits to your daily body care ritual.
Try the Sol De Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Cream, a multi-benefit body cream that will not only leave you smelling delicious, but also visibly firm and plump the skin.
Look forward to exploring a diverse range of targeted solutions designed to address specific skin concerns from the following brands:
● [NEW BRAND LAUNCH] Sol De Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Cream | Launch date: 13 Jul
● [NEW BRAND LAUNCH] Salt & Stone Santal & Vetiver Natural Deodorant Gel | Launch date: 22 Jun
● Kopari Golden Aura Body Oil | Launch date: 14 Sep
● This Works Perfect Cleavage & Neck Serum| Launch date: 22 Jun
JOIN THE HEALTHY HAIR CLUB WITH INNOVATIVE HAIR CARE SOLUTIONS
Unlock the secret to luscious locks with Healthy Hair Club, a curation of hair care products with transformative formulas and technologies that breathe life into their hair. This new line of hair care launches make treating the tresses and attaining salon-grade styling results achievable in the comfort of the home.
The highlight of this season’s hair care launches is the ghd Duet 2-in-1 Hot Air Styler, a first-of-its-kind hair tool that dries and styles hair at the same time with no damage. This innovative tool allows you to shave off half the amount of time needed to style the hair.
Achieve healthy, voluminous hair with these products:
● ghd Duet 2-in-1 Hot Air Styler | Launch date: 14 Sep
● Growus Damage Therapy No-wash Treatment | Launch date: 5 Oct
● Joon Haircare Sumac Scalp Scrub | Launch date: 24 Aug
● IGK Pick Me Up Root Boost Spray | Launch date: 5 Oct
● Percy & Reed Session Styling Volumising Dry Shampoo London Floral | Launch date: 14 Sep
CLEAN AT SEPHORA: THE BEAUTY YOU WANT, MINUS THE INGREDIENTS YOU MIGHT NOT
In a world where making conscious beauty choices are becoming increasingly important, Clean at Sephora makes it easier for beauty users to make informed decisions about the products they purchase.
While clean beauty is not new, research by WGSN revealed that Gen Zs are a driving force behind the rising importance of the “clean” category. Gen Zs ultimately want to purchase things that make them feel good and feel authentic to their beliefs – and one way to do so is to shop “clean”.
Focusing on transparency in formulation and sourcing, while avoiding certain ingredients, explore this curated selection of Clean at Sephora brands confidently and on your own terms:
● Caudalie Vinopure Salicylic Spot Solution | Launch date: 24 Aug
● ANSWR Exfoliating Hair Removal Drop | Launch date: 14 Sep
● Glow Recipe Avocado Ceramide Moisture Barrier Cleanser | Launch date: 14 Sep
● Supergoop Lipshade SPF 30 | Launch date: 14 Sep
● Melixir Vegan Airfit Sunscreen SPF 50+ PA+ | Launch date: 13 Jul
Hashtags: #HouseofSephoraSG #SephoraSG