After the highly acclaimed Of Music series, Songs of the Dragon Kiln last year, coming 2 December (Sunday), Ding Yi presents its annual anticipated multi-disciplinary concert titled, Of Music and Photography 《乐。影：桥》at the Esplanade Recital Studio!
This is a major finale production featuring Chinese chamber music and photography to tell the stories of various bridges in Singapore. Telling the stories of bridges in Singapore, six new compositions were specially commissioned for this concert to feature the photography works by three local photographers, Lee Leng Kiong (李宁强), Andrew Bi (毕强) and Lui Hock Seng (雷福胜).
Ding Yi Music Company will also be presenting a photo exhibition, Music x Photography x Bridge Gallery (室内乐x摄影x桥 照片展) at the [email protected] from 19 November to 9 December, featuring some of the photographers’ works that would be presented during the concerts.
To find out more about local photographer Lee Leng Kiong who is involved in this production, please read our exclusive interview with him at http://ourparentingworld.com/of-music-and-photography-bridge-by-ding-yi-music-company-and-exclusive-interview-with-photographer-lee-leng-kiong/
Of Music and Photography: Bridge 乐。影：桥
Show Date and Time:
Sunday, 2 December 2018
5.00pm & 7.45pm
Esplanade Recital Studio
(Excludes Booking Fee)
To find out more and to purchase the tickets, please visit at
Good News! Giveaway Alert! In addition, thanks to Ding Yi Music Company, we are giving away 2 pairs of tickets to TWO lucky readers for you and your partner to enjoy Of Music and Photography: Bridge music performance by Ding Yi Music Company at Esplanade Recital Studio on Sunday, 2 December 2018 at 5pm. Hurry, giveaway will close on 26 November 2018 at 23:59Hr. Winners will be announced on 27 November, please check this place for winners’ announcement. Thank you and Good Luck!
Giveaway Closed and Winners’ Announced, for winners’ details, please visit Our Parenting World Facebook Page at https://bit.ly/2R6sK9K
Terms and Conditions
Entry into the giveaway contest will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions. The rules of the giveaway contest and how to enter are as follows:
1) The prize is as stated, subject to change and fulfillment by the sponsors. Winners are not allowed to change the prizes. The prize will be non-transferable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable for other dates/times. The sponsors reserve the right to amend the competition, substitute any prize or with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
2) All participants have the opportunity to win as long as you have completed and fulfilled all the steps required by the giveaway contest. Please make sure your likes and shares are set to public for verification purposes. Incomplete entries and fake accounts will be disqualified at the discretion of the organisers.
3) Winners of past giveaways in the last one month will not qualify for this giveaway, please wait till after one month from the date that you have won to participate in the current giveaways.
4) Giveaway contest is open to all Singapore residents with a valid Singapore mailing address
5) The organiser (ourparentingworld.com) is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with the giveaway contest by the sponsors.
6) Winners will be notified by email /Facebook/Instagram after the contest has ended. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and or pick a replacement winner.
7) The organiser reserves the right to cancel the contest if circumstances arise outside of its control.
8) The sponsor’s and the organiser’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the giveaway contest will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9) Other terms & conditions applied.