Introducing The Power of Music from the Heart workshop!
In this interactive workshop, Carmee who was the Principal of Raffles Girls’ School from 1988 to 1999, will share with parents the importance of music education during the early years of childhood and how music will enhance visual spatial, verbal and mathematical performance of children.
She will also teaches how parents can integrate music into their daily teaching and how to use fun activities and music & movement to stimulate their kids’ development. This workshop is suitable for parents with kids from 2 years and above.
More about Carmee Lim, she is the founder of Aoede Music™ Enterprise, which aims to give children the “Gift of music for a Lifetime” by integrating music with technology to make music-making fun and enjoyable. She is the Mentor Principal of MindChamps and Champion Advocate For Music, Movement And Gymnastics In Early Childhood.
Goodnews! Workshop will be held on: Date: Sun, 29 Sept Time: 2.30pm – 4pm Venue: Suntec Convention Hall 401 Room 300
To find out more about Rise & Shine Expo, please download the brochure at http://we.tl/WH6oG2S9im to look at the wide range of enrichment trial classes offered by various top schools like MindChamps, My Gym, Julia Gabriel etc and essential parenting workshops available. Hurry and sign up for your preferred classes/workshops.
To win the tickets to The Power of Music from the Heart workshop, please do the following: 1) Please Like Our Parenting World Facebook Page (so that we can inform you if you win and if there are any updates) 2) Please Like Rise and Shine Expo Facebook Page (so that you will be informed of Rise and Shine Expo good deals and activities) 3) Please leave a comment in our blog post below with your name and email address. You can also email us at [email protected] before or on 15 August 2013 by 23:59hr. Additional information on Rise and Shine Expo workshops: More goodnews! There is an early bird discount of 15% which will end on the 15th August. To apply please key in this Discount Code: earlybird15 in your booking. If you book 3 or more in a group, you’ll get to enjoy 50% OFF and Passion Card holders get 1 for 1 sign-up (partner attends for free). Thank you and Good Luck!
Update: Thank you all for your participation. The giveaway is now closed and the winners are:
1) Carol Mei Mei Lim
2) Doris Huang
3) Yeo Peh Hui
4) Sharon Tay
5) Razally Bin
We have notified all the winners. The organizers will be sending the e-tickets directly to you.
Once again congratulations and have a good time at the workshop!
Please remember to mark the dates in your calendar for the first and only expo on raising happy and healthy children. September 27-29. 2013 – Suntec Convention Hall 401.
Terms and Conditions
Entry into the giveaway contest will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions. The rules of the giveaway contest and how to enter are as follows:
1) The prize is as stated, subject to change and fulfillment by the sponsors. Winners are not allowed to change the prizes. The prize will be non-transferable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable for other products/dates/times. The sponsors reserve the right to amend the giveaway contest, substitute any prize or with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
2) All participants have the opportunity to win as long as you have completed and fulfilled all the steps/requirements specified on the giveaway contest. Please make sure your likes and shares are set to public for verification purposes. Incomplete entries and fake accounts will be disqualified at the discretion of the organisers.
3) Winners of past giveaways in the last one month will not qualify for this giveaway, please wait till after one month from the date that you have won to participate in the current giveaways.
4) Giveaway contest is open to all Singapore residents with a valid Singapore mailing address
5) The organiser (ourparentingworld.com) is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with the giveaway contest and by the sponsors.
6) Winners will be notified by email /Facebook/Instagram after the contest has ended. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and or pick a replacement winner.
7) The organiser reserves the right to cancel the contest if circumstances arise outside of its control.
8) The sponsor’s and the organiser’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the giveaway contest will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9) Other terms & conditions apply.