Please scroll down to the bottom of this website post for Tickets Giveaway Details!
Our kids love animals and we have been to the zoo numerous times! There are always something new to see, learn and observe at the zoo.
Visiting the zoo is one of our favourite things to do as a family. It is always a joy to see our kids’ eyes lit up with amazement and looking at their excited faces when they see the animals.
At the zoo, they will always run around looking and searching for their favourite animals. Now with the coming Safari Zoo Run 2017, it will be a good opportunity for them to run and dash around the zoo.
If you are new to Safari Zoo Run, the run was first started in memory of Singapore Zoo’s famous matriarch and one of Singapore’s most loved animal personalities — Ah Meng the Sumatran orangutan, who died of old age in February 2008. In addition to commemorate Ah Meng, Safari Zoo Run aims to encourage family bonding and raise awareness on wildlife conservation.
Safari Zoo Run 2017’s theme is on “Run for Wildlife” which focuses on raising awareness for wildlife conservation. The run will feature 4 animal icons. They are Ah Meng the Orangutan, Chawang the Asian Elephant, Canola the Manatee and Sunny the Hornbill. Each animal icon team supports an endangered wildlife species that the zoo would like to raise awareness for. You can do your part for wildlife by choosing an animal team to support and help raise awareness for them.
When our kids know that they will be participating in the coming Safari Zoo Run, they simply can’t wait as this will be the first time we as a family are going to participate in the run! They have already started preparing for the run, the younger kid has been training to keep up with his older brother who is a good runner. He hopes to run as well as his older brother.
The Race Village opens at 6am, our kids thought it is so cool to visit the zoo this early, it will be an interesting experience and they are curious to see how the zoo is like so early in the morning.
Don’t miss this opportunity to participate in Safari Zoo Run 2017 and support a meaningful cause to raise awareness on wildlife conservation!
Safari Zoo Run is for 4 years old and above. If your child is below 3 years old as of 18 February 2017, your child can enter for free (without runner’s entitlements) in the non-competitive family categories. Adult supervision by a registered non-competitive family category Adult participant is required.
There are two race categories with competitive and non-competitive to cater for everyone.
Good news! Safari Zoo Run is extending an Early Bird Discount to our readers from now till 30 November 2016, you will get to enjoy 10% off prevailing rates when you register from now till 15 January 2017 via www.safarizoo.run. Latest Update on 1st December! There is a further 9-day Early Bird Rate extension till 9 December 2016 at 23:59 hours for Safari Zoo Run 2017.
Please use the following code as follows:
Bring your family and friends and run for wildlife today!
Date: 18 February 2017 (Saturday)
Venue: Singapore Zoo, 80 Mandai Lake Road S729826.
Giveaway Alert! Good News! We have tickets to two race slots (in any category) to giveaway to ONE lucky reader. To participate, please go to our Facebook Post HERE
Dear Valued Friends and Readers,
Thank you so much for your participation in the giveaway!
Drumroll … the very lucky winner has been randomly chosen to win tickets to two race slots (in any category) and we are pleased to announce the lucky winner:
Congratulations! Please also refer to Our Parenting World Facebook announcement. We will be contacting you shortly on your prize collection.
Thank you to our kind sponsors for the fabulous prizes to our readers and friends.
Thank you to each and every one of you, please stay tuned to our coming giveaways! 🙂
Terms and Conditions
Entry into the giveaway contest will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions. The rules of the giveaway contest and how to enter are as follows:
1) The prize is as stated, subject to change and fulfillment by the sponsors. Winners are not allowed to change the prizes. The prize will be non-transferable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable for other products/dates/times. The sponsors reserve the right to amend the giveaway contest, substitute any prize or with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
2) All participants have the opportunity to win as long as you have completed and fulfilled all the steps/requirements specified on the giveaway contest. Please make sure your likes and shares are set to public for verification purposes. Incomplete entries and fake accounts will be disqualified at the discretion of the organisers.
3) Winners of past giveaways in the last one month will not qualify for this giveaway, please wait till after one month from the date that you have won to participate in the current giveaways.
4) Giveaway contest is open to all Singapore residents with a valid Singapore mailing address
5) The organiser (ourparentingworld.com) is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with the giveaway contest and by the sponsors.
6) Winners will be notified by email /Facebook/Instagram after the contest has ended. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and or pick a replacement winner.
7) The organiser reserves the right to cancel the contest if circumstances arise outside of its control.
8) The sponsor’s and the organiser’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the giveaway contest will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9) Other terms & conditions apply.