Welcome to the weird, wonderful world of The Bald Soprano! young & W!LD proudly presents its bold reimagining of Eugene Ionesco’s classic comedy about the tragedy of language.
Over the course of one madcap evening, six characters meet. As they engage in conversation, sense and nonsense collide. Platitudes replace substance. And dialogue becomes drama. Soon enough, reality starts to break down as language loses all meaning.
From the madness and mayhem emerges Ionesco’s brilliant play, an insightful examination of contemporary society, polite conversation and social customs. Join young & W!LD for one last hair-raising adventure as they leap into the absurd with The Bald Soprano, where communication itself is the greatest barrier to understanding.
Book your tickets now at Sistic, https://www.sistic.com.sg/events/cbald0717, don’t miss this brilliant and classic comedy!
The Bald Soprano
Show Dates and Time:
Wednesday, 7 – Sunday, 11 June 2017, 8pm
10 & 11 June 2017, 3pm
Venue: Drama Centre Black Box*
Duration: Approximately 90 minutes
(Excludes Booking Fee)
Preview (7 June 2017, 8pm)
(This is a Free Seating Event)
Good News! W!LD RICE has kindly sponsored a pair of tickets for 9 June Friday show for our readers to watch The Bald Soprano! Don’t miss this opportunity to catch this brilliant and classic comedy! Here’s how to enter the giveaway: 4) COMMENT on this Website Post at the Comment Box below “Where is The Bald Soprano showing in Singapore? Hint: Answer is at the sign marked * Hurry, giveaway will close on 5 June 2017 at 23:59Hr. Winner will be announced through Website and Facebook. Please ensure that Step 1, 2, 3 and 4 are completed in order to qualify for the giveaway. Winner will be announced on 6 June 2017. Winner please kindly confirm your prize within 24 hours of announcement of your winning on our Website and Facebook page or another winner will have to be chosen. This giveaway is only for fans of Our Parenting World (OPW). The tickets are proudly sponsored by W!LD RICE and young & W!LD. Thank you and Good Luck! 🙂
Giveaway Closed and Winner Announcement – 6 June 2017
Dear Valued Readers and Friends,
Thank you so much for your participation in the giveaway!
The lucky reader has been randomly chosen to win a pair of tickets to watch The Bald Soprano on 9 June Friday show and we are pleased to announce the lucky winner:
1) Tina Tan
Congratulations! Please also refer to Our Parenting World Facebook announcement. We will be contacting you for your prize collection.
Thank you to our kind sponsor, W!LD RICE for the fabulous prizes to our readers and friends.
Thank you to each and every one of you, please stay tuned to our coming giveaways! 🙂
Terms and Conditions
Entry into the giveaway contest will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions. The rules of the giveaway contest and how to enter are as follows:
1) The prize is as stated, subject to change and fulfillment by the sponsors. Winners are not allowed to change the prizes. The prize will be non-transferable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable for other products/dates/times. The sponsors reserve the right to amend the giveaway contest, substitute any prize or with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
2) All participants have the opportunity to win as long as you have completed and fulfilled all the steps/requirements specified on the giveaway contest. Please make sure your likes and shares are set to public for verification purposes. Incomplete entries and fake accounts will be disqualified at the discretion of the organisers.
3) Winners of past giveaways in the last one month will not qualify for this giveaway, please wait till after one month from the date that you have won to participate in the current giveaways.
4) Giveaway contest is open to all Singapore residents with a valid Singapore mailing address
5) The organiser (ourparentingworld.com) is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with the giveaway contest and by the sponsors.
6) Winners will be notified by email /Facebook/Instagram after the contest has ended. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and or pick a replacement winner.
7) The organiser reserves the right to cancel the contest if circumstances arise outside of its control.
8) The sponsor’s and the organiser’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the giveaway contest will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9) Other terms & conditions apply.