Cetaphil® in Singapore presents the inaugural Skin Awareness Month by enlisting local experienced dermatologists to create educational videos for customers to know more about common skin conditions, causes, management of skin health as well as Cetaphil® products that are ideal for them, this May!
The inaugural Skin Awareness Month is a global digital campaign spearheaded by Galderma, the company behind Cetaphil®.
Ms Agnes Tan, Country Manager of Galderma Singapore shared that “For 75 years, Cetaphil® has been bringing millions of customers relief for their skin problems. In Singapore, Cetaphil® has become a household staple trusted by all ages in the family. This year, our continued mission is given a unified platform – Skin Awareness Month – where we create narratives to elevate understanding and care for skin. Through providing free resources on this topic for the benefit and well-being of consumers, we aim to position Galderma as the authority in skin health in Singapore.”
1) Dr Liew Hui Min, Dermatologist at SOG – HM Liew Skin & Laser Clinic sharing on the topic on what is sensitive skin, what causes it and choosing skincare products for dry and sensitive skin.
2) Dr Jean Ho, Consultant Dermatologist at Jean Ho Skin and Laser Clinic sharing on the topic on what is eczema and what causes it?
3) Dr Lynn Chiam, Consultant Dermatologist at Children & Adult Skin Hair Laser Clinic sharing on the topic on what causes acne and how to manage it?
Catch their presentation on Cetaphil’s Instagram, Facebook, Youtube (the links as below) and the campaign will be communicated across multiple channels including
▪ Cetaphil website: www.cetaphilfriends.com.sg/skin-awareness-month
▪ Social media: Cetaphil® Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, influencers
▪ Cetaphil® official e-stores on Lazada and Shopee
▪ Retail partners: Watsons, Guardian Health & Beauty and Unity.
Here’s the recommendation for suitable Cetaphil® products to use for sensitive, eczema-prone and acne-prone skin as follows:
FOR SENSITIVE SKIN
Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser 125ml, 250ml, 500ml,1,000ml –$8.65 ~$40.90
Cetaphil Moisturising Cream 100g, 453g – $21.95, $40.95
▪ The new and improved Cetaphil® Gentle Skin Cleanser defends against the 5 Signs of Skin Sensitivity (Dryness, Irritation, Roughness, Tightness, Weakened Skin Barrier) and is clinically proven to provide continuous hydration to protect against dryness.
▪ The new & improved Cetaphil® Moisturising Cream is clinically proven to provide immediate and intense hydration for 48 hours.
The Cetaphil® Gentle Skin Cleanser and Cetaphil® Moisturising Cream range is now available at all leading retail pharmacies, supermarkets and official Cetaphil® online stores.
FOR ECZEMA-PRONE SKIN
Cetaphil PRO AD Derma Skin Restoring Wash 295ml – $29.90
Cetaphil PRO AD Derma Skin Restoring Moisturizer 295ml – $49.90
The Cetaphil® PRO AD Derma range is enriched with Filaggrin and Ceramide Technology™ to help to break up the eczema itch-scratch cycle by restoring skin barrier, retaining moisture and relieving itch. Product has been clinically tested and is fragrance-free and paraben-free.
FOR ACNE-PRONE SKIN
Cetaphil PRO Acne Prone Oil Control Foam Wash 236ml – $32.90
Cetaphil PRO Acne Prone Oil-Free Moisturising Lotion SPF25 118ml – $42.90
Benzac Spots Treatment Gel 5% – $17.50
▪ The Cetaphil® PRO Acne Prone range is clinically proven to help control acne and remove up to 98% of excess oil. The products are non-comedogenic and non-irritating.
▪ Benzac Spots Treatment Gel 5% can kill 94% of acne-causing bacteria.
The Cetaphil® PRO AD Derma range, Cetaphil® PRO Acne Prone range and Benzac Spots Treatment Gel 5% are now available at all leading retail pharmacies, including Guardian, Unity, Watsons and official Cetaphil® online stores.