Chillax Asia 2022, also known as Food Bakery & Beverage 2022, will take place from 8 – 10 November 2022. Into its third edition, this trade & industry show will be supported by 21 embassies, more than 10 trade associations in Singapore and from the region with accompanying support from government agencies based in Singapore.
The 2022 show, which will be bigger and more comprehensive than the previous year, will feature:
– Elite 1000, where 1000 “C” Suite will give an undertaking to embrace food sustainability, healthier choice and Singapore food self-production level to 30% to transform Singapore’s food & beverage industry landscape.
– The launch of newly minted Healthy Food & Beverage Association Singapore (HFBA), with the goal of championing lower in sugar, salt and sodium to help consumers in fighting diabetic, kidney failure and other health matters,
– The launch of the Singapore Food Truck Support, a ground’s up initiative that aimed at helping keen individual, budding entrepreneurs, to learn how to start a food truck business which cost 90% cheaper than operating in a fixed location. Lighten the load of heavy rental,
– Budding entrepreneurs, Investors also find themselves surrounded with over 80 Singapore Food & Beverage franchisors (Franchise), suppliers and celebrity brands within Chillax Asia 2022.
– Showcasing its unique Unmanned Smart Kopitiam, where a fully unmanned mock-up café will be open for viewing by the industry,
– The return of Singapore Bake-A-Star Championship for the Bread segments. Followed by international bakery champion demonstration.
Chillax Asia 2022
Venue: Marina Bay Sands, Sands Expo Hall B (Level 1, Indoor)
Dates: 8th & 9th November 2022 (10:00am to 6:00pm) and 10th November 2022 (10:00am to 5:00pm)
To find out more about Chillax Asia 2022, please visit its website at https://www.chillaxasia.com/