Sentosa Development Corporation (SDC) is coming together with more than 30 partners across the wellness, leisure, health and sports sectors to hold Sentosa’s inaugural wellness festival, Zentosa Fest, from 3 June to 30 June 2022. A play on the island’s name, Zentosa Fest is set to be home to more than 50 wellness experiences, leveraging Sentosa’s scenic environment and island charm to become a 500-hectare wellness island retreat.
Organised as part of Sentosa’s 50th anniversary celebrations and Wellness Festival Singapore, several firsts and never-before experiences will be rolled out at Zentosa Fest including the beachfront Zentosa Festival Village, Sentosa glamping packages, and a range of wellness offerings curated in collaboration with other agencies.
Guests can look forward to:
- Zentosa Festival Village: From 3-19 June, Palawan Green will be transformed into a unique beachfront festival village featuring masterclasses, sports workshops, and outdoor performances
- Glamping by the Beach: For the first time ever, an exquisite, all-in-one novel glamping adventure awaits at Palawan Beach for two persons or a group of four in a two-day-one-night stay
- Stress Stop: The Southernmost Point of Continental Asia will be transformed into a unique beachfront escapade which will help guests stop the stress, unwind, and reconnect with themselves spiritually and emotionally
- Festive Market: Workshops and hands-on sessions in front of Palawan Kidz City, with an outdoor bazaar from Fridays to Sundays featuring local merchants
- Tuckshop: Eating nutritiously and healthily and take charge of their health with a selection of food and beverage establishments offering curated menus Festivalgoers can also enjoy a 20% discount when purchasing their meals with a Mastercard® credit or debit card.
- Month-long wellness retreat away from the city: SDC is also partnering diverse business establishments in Sentosa to offer a range of staycation packages, healthier menu choices, and a host of wellness offerings
Bookings open today for Zentosa Fest’s activities, workshops, and talks via https://zentosafest.sentosa.com.sg/.
- For greater value and convenience, festivalgoers can purchase the Zentosa Wellness Pass, which allows guests to participate in 12 activities and workshops for just $50.
- Festivalgoers can also enjoy a 20% discount when they book their activities, workshops, and glamping packages using a Mastercard® credit or debit card, while Sentosa Islander members enjoy an additional 10% off their bookings.
Featured Image credit to Sentosa Development Corporation